Friday, March 13, 2015

Paul Madigan & The Humans


Here's a bit of an obscure classic for you all from Paul Madigan & The Humans. 

For anyone who was a regular listener of 4ZzZ back in the late seventies/early eighties you might remember a few of these tracks having a bit of of airplay. The ones I remember the most are Prick and Married Life. So if you are not too familiar with his other stuff here's your chance to check it out.

Not always politically correct... but what the hell!

I also recorded a live concert off the radio from 4ZzZ back when they used to do their Friday Night Live broadcasts... sadly I've lost that cassette, so if anyone has a recording of that, please give me a yell.



Check it out HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice share another link in Aussie musical history.


Regards


Rhod

W. Hall said...

Thanks for this. I've been looking for it for years since I lost the original vinyl LP. How could we get hold of the words, which can't all be understood. Anyone know how to contact Paul Madigan and ask for them, or find them some other way?

bondy said...

https://www.facebook.com/paul.madigan.355?fref=ts