Friday, August 28, 2015

The Apartments Peter Walsh Returns to Brisbane


Just after I found out about Robert Forsters album launch
I heard about the gig of the year.
Peter returns to Brisbane to play one solo show were it all began.
On the back of a French tour and his first album in 15 years released
this year it will a gig not to miss

Sunday 11 October 2015 (opening 7:00pm)

at The Junk Bar's Skukum Lounge ( venue info )
215 Waterworks Rd, Ashgrove
www.thejunkbar.com.au

Get your tickets here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work.

I couldn't find any way to send this to you directly so thought I use the comments. I hope this gets to you. Models are touring in December. Most capital cities and the Gold Coast. Details here http://tombowler.com.au/tours/models/

Cheers

ThomasMaloney said...

It is such a pity that I missed this rare opportunity last year. Hopefully, I will get to know about his latest updates before the events actually take place this year. It could get difficult at times to stay updated of latest trends because of the shift work that we have to perform at the self storage but we will get our way around.