Sunday, May 26, 2013

Up Late - One Night Only. Archie Roach, The Medics and Bunna Lawrie



Never one to miss a chance to see Archie live I'm posting this gig I just
heard about. I'm sure a few of the blog readers will be excited, I am!
Not only Archie but also the Medics, Bunna and an new art exhibition!
Here's the information

5.30–9.30PM SATURDAY 1 JUNE
GOMA | FREE ENTRY

Celebrate the opening of ‘My Country, I Still Call Australia Home:
Contemporary Art from Black Australia’ with a night of music
and a chance to see the exhibition after hours.
At ‘My Country’ Up Late, enjoy special musical performances by
Archie Roach, together with the Medics
and special guest Bunna Lawrie (Coloured Stone).

Entry to My Country Up Late – One Night Only is free
and no bookings are required.

http://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au/exhibitions/coming_soon/my_country/up_late_-_one_night_only


2 comments:

yuttre said...

Please, can you reup "The Saints - The Lyon Tapes" for me and for all Saints fans....please, please!
Thanks in advance
yuttre

bob nebe said...

its back up but please all reup requests on the post your after, it helps me find the post, after all there is 600 odd posts on here