Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sir Ed Kuepper plays again!

Brisbane's very own original punk roker the right 'onerable Sir Ed plays a couple of gigs in the next few days with ol' mate Mark Dawson..

Found this nice clip the other day on the ol tube thingy



Ed on "blah blah blah"

..also found this old clipping in the "pile"...

Rave magazine 5june2007 page 10
I still cant for the life of me explain why i didnt go to the pig City concert  arrgghhhhh but luckily a cd is available - Saints -live at pig city 2007..
review of the Pig City Saints gig by Robert Forster here - http://www.themonthly.com.au/music-robert-forster-tales-pig-city-saints-616

4 comments:

bob nebe said...

I have my tickets to Tuesday night, I saw ed and Mark play many times back in today wonder days, can't wait1

Meltingpod said...

how lucky you are ! what can I say better ? How sad I am...
xxx Annie

bob nebe said...

You should be here Annie, September in Brisbane is when its at its best, the flowers are out, the weather is beautiful, there's heaps going on and this year Ed's playing with Mark after 20 years. I shall try to get some photos for you my friend!

Meltingpod said...

Thank you Bob ! not sure I'm completly comforted with your words...anyway I will miss all the others show with Ed in Australia for the all the years still coming...yeah, today is a grey day but by luck a little more fresh...3 months between 30 and 40°C, it's too much for me...:) xxx